Please fill out the form below and someone from our friendly staff will be in touch with you shortly.
Awards and Civic Engagements
Passion Behind Every Case.
At the Law Offices of Lynda Hinkle, we pride ourselves in working hard for our customers and local communities and serving beyond what we are paid to do.
- Lynda Hinkle appointed to the District IV Ethics Committee 2018-Present
- Firm participated in Volunteers of America Adopt-Family 2018-2022
- Firm participated in food drives for Food Bank of South Jersey 2015-2020
- Lynda Hinkle on the Speakers Bureau for the New Jersey State Bar 2017-Present
- Lynda Hinkle a member of Rowan Alumni Board 2014-2021
- Lynda Hinkle Honorary Commander Joint Base Dix-Lakehurst 2017-2019
- 2015-2020 Top Attorney, Divorce & Family Law, SJ Magazine
- 2013-2020 Awesome Attorney, South Jersey Magazine
- 2018 NAWBO Glass Ceiling Award
- 2015-2020 “Rising Star” by Smart CEO Magazine
- 2014 Joan Creamer Memorial Award from the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of South Jersey for Lynda’s outstanding service and dedication to the youth in New Jersey
- 2014 Women of Achievement from the Boy Scouts of America
- 2013 New Voice Award from the Burlington County Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 Chancellors Award for Alumni Engagement from Rutgers Camden
- 2013 Philadelphia’s Finest Award from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- 2013 Top Attorney, Matrimonial Law from South Jersey Magazine
- 2013 Vistionista Award from The Visionista Foundation
- 2012 Top Attorney, Landlord Services Law from SJ Magazine and much more.