Top Six Reasons to Get a Will Done in 2010January 4, 2010 by: Admin
1. Your children. If you have children under age 18, and you don’t have a will naming a guardian for them in the event that you and your spouse are unable to, you are putting them at risk of having their futures decided for them by the state.
2. Your living will. Along with your will, you want to have a living will that spells out what you want done in catastrophic situations. Don’t leave your family wondering what you wanted in the midst of their grief.
3. Your possessions. Not just the house and the car, but your Grandmother’s china set…things you want to go to a certain relative or friend that you know will treasure it.
4. It will cost you less than you think. At the Law Office of Lynda L. Hinkle, the will and living will package costs $300 (the cost of two good steak dinners or one video game console). This includes a free consultation and a mirror will for your spouse if needed (if your spouse’s will is significantly different, then the costs may be higher).
5. It won’t be as painful as you think. The process is simple: fill out a form with your assets and information, come in for your free consultation, sign our engagement form and pay half, then the remainder is due when your will is presented to you for signing.
6. It’s what’s best for your loved ones. In 2010, give the loving gift of clarity and protection to your family.
Call me at 856-983-0406, or email at hinklelaw@ lyndahinkle.com and I let’s get the process started. Take care of your financial and legal health by making sure you have all the proper documents in place. Your loved ones will thank you for it.